The Porcupine Health Unit has added a unique twist to its drop-in Pfizer vaccination clinics it has planed for the region.
The Youth Dens for ages 12 and up will offer friendly safe environment to ask questions about the COVID-19 vaccine plus other activities like clinic tours, music, and giveaways. Bring along your health card and a mask. The clinics will be offered in several schools starting later this week.
Clinics and locations and times:
- Timmins: Timmins High and Vocation School — Thursday, July 8, Monday, July 12 and Friday, July 16.
- Matheson: Joseph H Kennedy Public School — Friday, July 9.
- Smooth Rock Falls: Smooth Rock Falls Public School — Wednesday, July 14.
- Iroquois Falls: Iroquois Falls Secondary School — Thursday, July 8.
- Kapuskasing: Kapuskasing District High School — Tuesday, July 13.
- South Porcupine: Roland Michener Secondary School — Tuesday, July 13.
- Cochrane: Cochrane High School — Monday, July 12.
- Hearst: Hearst High School — Friday, July 9.
- Hornepayne: Hornepayne Public School — Monday, July 12.