Video conferencing will once again be used tonight by Kapuskasing Town Council when their meeting is held at 6 pm. An update on the COVID-19 Emergency is one of many issues on the agenda. There’s also expected to be a report from the Evacuation Committee Meeting that took place on Thursday. Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments continue to be concerned whether there will be any flooding in the First Nation Communities this Spring. Kapuskasing has decided to opt out of hosting any evacuees due to concerns about putting added pressure on the healthcare services. A decision is also expected to be made by Town Council to postpone the annual spring clean-up until August due to the COVID-19 Emergency.