There will be five separate roadways that will receive some work over the next few weeks in Hearst.
The town says surface treatment will be taking place at multiple locations, forcing the community to be expecting delays.
The roadway sections being worked upon:
- Cloutier Road North from Highway 11 West to the end of town limits
- Airport Road from Johnson’s Lake Road to the airport
- Johnson’s Lake Road from Marchildon Road to just south of Proulx Road
- Highway 583 North from Brisson Boulevard to the end of town limits
- La Petite Gaspesie Road from Gaspesie Road to the end of the La Petite Gaspesie Road
The town says traffic controllers will be in place to help ensure safety during the construction hours.
The town says any questions or concerns regarding the work on these roadways can be directed to Public Works.